Initial funding will be through sponsorships, grants, and revenue generated by purchased services. Individuals, groups, or corporations may be a HWRI sponsor or grantor. In addition to recognition on the HWRI website, funders will have a voice in the organization participating in strategy and policy discussions.
Sponsorship/donor/grantor benefits include:
What is asked for in return? The need for industry input is critical to the HWRI’s success. In return for being a part of the Initiative, we ask that you:
- Participate in surveys and other data collection efforts and encourage colleagues to do so.
- Participate on committees, task forces, etc. so that we benefit from your expertise and make certain that the HWRI is helping Florida meet the health industry’s needs.
- Assist in distribution of findings.
- Assist in recruitment of new stakeholders and/or sponsors.
- Provide letters of support for grant applications and/or be a participant in grant applications.